To £42,000 + bonus + competitive package
Manufacturing / Off Highway
This position sits in a vital area, evaluating and analysing the finances of Commercial & Sales department which feeds into a >£1billion revenue business unit:
- Business partner with Commercial & Sales to produce realistic forecasts.
- Monthly reporting of spend for the Commercial & Sales department, and undertaking analysis to compare to forecasts.
- Report on headcount and costs.
- Co-ordinate quarterly and annual sales forecasts for marketing spend.
- Undertake month-end accounting preparation.
This opportunity is ideal for a Finalist or Newly Qualified Accountant to continue their development in a professional blue-chip environment. To be successful you will:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent commercial awareness and be able to partner with multiple stakeholders.
- Have gained experience in the manufacturing or engineering sectors, ideally with a large organisation.
- Possess advanced Excel skills.
- Either possess, or be working towards, a full ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualification.
Our client is a large manufacturer and supplier of components to off-highway vehicles and heavy machinery. They now seek a capable and dynamic finance professional to work in a commercially focussed business area.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.