£26.46 - 26.46 per hour
Title: Finance Analyst
Contract Position based at: Whitley
Rate - Up to £26.46/hour Ltd (which equals £20.74/hour PAYE rate) - INSIDE IR35
To provide corporate and sub-ledger close process activities to ensure accurate accounts and Balance Sheet integrity is maintained.
- Good numerical, analytical skills.
- Experience of working in a SOX controlled environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Knowledge of the R2R area of finance.
- Ability to multi task, work accurately at speed and under pressure.
- Continuous improvement 'mind set' with the ability to proactively identify and resolve issues using innovation/
- Attention to detail at all levels.
- Ability to research and troubleshoot user issues.
- Self-driven learner with an appetite for continuous professional and personal development.
- Qualified or working towards a CCAB recognised qualification.
- Ability and willingness to travel - UK.
Provide corporate and sub-ledger close process activities and maintain Balance Sheet integrity. Deliver standardised, streamlined financial reporting to stakeholder teams. Produce elements of the Record to Report (R2R) KPI and SLA measurement suite. Conduct Financial review and challenge of Requisitioning documents in accordance with DoA process. Contribute to high quality analysis supporting management to achieve financial, operational, and strategic objectives. Adhere to the policies, controls and governance Identify opportunities for continuous improvement. Resolve customer concerns, escalating as necessary. Undertake appropriate training and development. Embrace the Customer First principles and behaviours.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.