Title: Finance Analyst
Contract Position based at: Whitley
Global Finance Services require an experienced Analyst (QBE acceptable).
The individual will be required to support the commercial accounting team
- Month end (including the preparation of journals; accruals and prepayments)
- SAP experience
- Excel to Vlookup / pivot table level
- Good numerically with analytical skills.
- Experience of working in a SOX controlled environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team. Knowledge of R2R area of finance.
- Ability to multi-task, work accurately at speed and under pressure.
- Continuous Improvement mind set with the ability to proactively identify and resolve issues using innovation.
- Attention to detail at all levels.
- Ability to research and troubleshoot user issues.
- Self-driven learner.
- We are looking for someone who has experience in a large finance team and can 'hit the ground running'.
- SAP experience of park and post, along with running reports both in SAP and BI.
- Experience of SQL and Tableau would be a great advantage.
CCAB or QBE
If you are interested in this position and have the required experience, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.