Up to £214 per day
over 1 year ago
A Finance Analysis Officer / Finance Management Information & Analysis Officer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM based in Gaydon, Warwickshire.
The Management Information & Analysis Officer will be responsible for the provision of high quality finance support and analysis. Refine and execute reports that informs business priorities and decisions.
- Deliver standard and Ad-hoc, streamlined financial reporting to stakeholder team to support the strategic direction of the business
- Undertake analysis supporting management to achieve financial, operational, and strategic objectives
- Maintain and manage financial modelling processes and monitor progress versus key metrics
- Provide key data metrics and reports to the business leaders through proactive collaboration and networking with GFS teams
- Conduct root cause analysis of variances and overseeing course correction
- Identify areas for continuous improvement within their sphere of influence and area of expertise
- Adhere to the policies, controls and governance
- Cross functional working within the wider department
- Showcase key insights in an impactful and easy-to-understand way through data visualisation and compelling narratives
- Customer focused - ability to determine service goals with data analytics or data science aptitude
- Good Excel experience required with ability to multi-task, work accurately at speed and under pressure
- Continuous improvement "mind set" with the ability to proactively identify issues and resolve; Good at collaborating with a broad variety of stakeholders; Good numerical, analytical skills
Experience Required: Good knowledge of financial processes R2R, P2P and O2C and Professional Accounting qualification is desirable.
For more information and to apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.