With over 200 years of rich heritage, this specialist company has always been associated with trust and honesty. They have worked hard to understand the changing nature of markets and customer needs in line with the ever-changing world around us. They have a reputation for constantly evolving to deliver exactly what the customer wants with visionary performance been one of industry firsts, technical advances and design triumphs.
Today, they are an international business with a great world-wide reputation and a brand name known and trusted throughout the globe. No-one else has a history of making such a wide range of quality, innovative products with a continually changing focus to match requirements.
“Think of any food or ingredients that need to be weighed, and we weigh them!”
Due to continued success; An excellent opportunity has arisen in the Nottingham / Sheffield area for an ambitious entry level engineer to join one of the UK’s leading field service operations specialising in IT system and scale service solutions as a Service Technician.
The successful candidate will be trained as a Service Technician to provide service to a prestigious retail customer base throughout the local Nottingham / Sheffield area. You will be trained to diagnose, maintain, fix, swap or install IT hardware and similar equipment with full product training, documentation and support been provided to the successful candidate.
Previous experience of working in a fast paced, field based position and a technical qualification are preferred, but not essential.
Requirements of the role:
- Enthusiastic with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously to targets
- Customer focussed
- To attend customer sites in order to repair or install IT, technical and mechanical equipment
- Have some prior experience or training in some form of hardware or electromechanical field
- Completing a detailed and accurate reports where required
- Local to Nottingham or Sheffield
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Circa £22,000/year starting salary rising per quarter to circa £29,000/year after 9-month training plan completed
- Regular pay progression available
- Company car available for personal use
- Company pension scheme (available for personal use)
- Commission based incentive scheme
- 26 days annual holiday allowance (plus bank holidays)
- 37.5 hours per week, with a 1 week in 3 on-call rota
- Employer enhanced, contributed company pension scheme up to 11%
This Service Technician vacancy presents as an excellent opportunity for an entry-level or equivalent professional who is looking for an opportunity to develop a stimulating and dynamic engineering career within a highly reputable service and manufacturing brand.
If you have some previous electromechanical or IT training or experience and feel ready for a challenge within the automation engineering sector, then we would like to hear from you. Please ‘apply’ now or for more information contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.