Coventry, West Midlands
£36000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
Field Service Technician
A new Technical Service Technician is required for a leading sealants and impregnation systems organisation. With global manufacturing operations and a strategic network of service and support centres, my client ensures a complete and high-quality service to meet their client's requirements.
My client is looking for a multi-skilled service engineer who can respond to requirements and diagnose, maintain, fix, swap or install equipment with full product training, documentation and support been provided to the successful candidate.
Previous experience of working in a fast paced, field-based position and a technical engineering qualification or relevant experience are preferred. International travel is required as part of this role as my client supplies to customers throughout the world.
The role of Field Service Technician will include the following:
- Attend customer sites in order to repair or install, technical and mechanical equipment
- Completing detailed and accurate reports where required
- Commission completed installations
- Assist in the installation of equipment
- Investigation, diagnosis, and rectification of breakdowns on equipment
- Provide technical support to customers during service visits and subsequent telephone/email as necessary
The suitable candidate for Field Service Technician will need to possess the following competences:
- Electrical and mechanical fault-finding experience on equipment
- Knowledge and experience of working on PLC's and HMI's
- Ability to read technical drawings and electrical diagrams
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Enthusiastic with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously to targets
- Customer focused
- Full UK Driving Licence
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have PLC experience and have a multi-skilled engineering background and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Field Service Technician role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or email .