£45k per year + company van, overtime potential
01384 446 174
11 months ago
Field Service Manager
Specialist PSV contractor
£45,000, company vehicle, overtime potential, pension, laptop and company mobile
HQ based in Rainham, Essex
Role will require an element of travel around London and the South East
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to assume a leading role in a fast-growing company specialising in retrofit emission control systems for the ULEZ and Clean Air Zones. Based in Rainham Essex. This privately-owned business is going from strength to strength and has a strong client base of loyal customers. This in turn means career progression and stability for the right candidate.
As Field Service Manager you will:
- Manage a team of Field Service Engineers to provide an effective and efficient technical support service to our London-based customers for the maintenance and repair of in-service Retrofit Emissions Control systems.
- Undertake Field Service Engineer tasks. Leading by example to ensure quality workmanship, technical excellence and outstanding customer service.
- Liaising with Engineering Managers for service schedules and warranty rectifications.
- Working with the Operations Administrator, ensure all paperwork and reporting is completed correctly and on time, for the entire field service team. This includes but is not limited to SVRs, timesheets, in-van stock audits, fault trend reports and KPIs to be agreed with the Operations Director.
- Work with the Senior Support Engineer to ensure effective controls and auditing systems are implemented across the engineering team to manage quality of service, including but not limited to safety management, stock control and technical excellence.
As Field Service Manager it is expected you will have the following skills/experience:
- Experience working in the past as a PSV or HGV Technician
- Experience of aftertreatment systems including Euro 6
- Experience of Cummins Insite or other diagnostic tools
- Motivated, self-starter able to use own initiative but also a strong team player.
- Experience of working with London bus operators or similar
- Client and customer facing to deliver exceptional service
This is an excellent position for a customer facing field-based technician who wants the next stage in their career. The business is very agile and is looking at different ways it can interact and work with its customers. You will be joining the business at a great time!
If you would like to learn more, please do not hesitate in applying as the business would like to recruit quickly.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.