Electrical Service Engineer
£30,000 plus overtime (Realistic earning potential up to £40,000 which includes overtime)
Location: Sheffield and Oxford
Multi Skilled Service Engineers are required for a leading metal machine manufacturer.
Service Engineers are required with knowledge of Electrical Engineering and exposure to mechanical engineering/plant equipment. Candidates with experience from the Automation sector, CNC Machinery or Metal industry would be well received.
Due to expansion, this leading company who operating across the UK require Multiskilled Service Engineers for new permanent roles in Sheffield and Oxford. As a Service Engineer you will be required to:
* Work within a team of existing service engineers and the head office functions.
* Work with a customer focus delivering high standards of professionalism and consideration.
* Flexible approach to working patterns and requirements, ensuring full reporting when necessary
The Service Engineers should have the following skills or experience:
* Qualified in Electrical Engineering and able to demonstrate a high level of competency.
* Experience working with large scale machinery in a industrial and pressurised situations, fault finding, diagnosing and repairing this equipment.
* Also have knowledge of electrical, electronics, PLC, Mechanical, Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of machinery to develop your career. In return for your experience, this UK based Metal Manufacturing company will offer you:
* Basis salary of £30,000 with overtime and performance based bonuses.
* 23 days holiday, 6% pension contribution and private healthcare.
* Company vehicle, Fuel Card, Mobile Phone and Laptop
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Electrical Engineering and Industrial Machinery and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Electrical Service Engineer role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.