pension, car allowance
almost 2 years ago
UK based Field Service Engineer
Salary is dependent on experience + benefits, including car allowance.
non-contributory pension, life assurance x 8
We are working with an award-winning Medical Device organisation who are revolutionising the future of health care and advancements in key areas of surgery. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a team of highly passionate and skilled individuals as they propel their products further into market and continue to exceed expectations.
All UK locations will be considered due to the company client base continually growing. However, a few weeks training at their Cambridge HQ will be required at the start.
Please send an updated CV if you are an experienced field service / maintenance professional- ideally within the medical device industry and would be interested in the following;
- Installation, troubleshooting, repair and scheduled maintenance of medical devices
- Owning customer issues from identification of issue through to resolution
- Provide technical support to end-users and internal teams
- Maintaining customer service logs, internal service records and accurate configurations of the installed base
- Ensuring Preventative Maintenance actions are carried out precisely and on time and to ensure all service works are clearly and accurately documented
- Providing feedback to Engineering Development and Manufacturing teams
This a fantastic opportunity to join this manufacturing organisation right at the start of their journey and to work in the field with some trailblazing health and care establishments