Field Service Engineer - Refrigeration/Cascade.
The company are a leading provider in the environmental chamber industry supplying the services of maintenance, calibration, modification, refurbishment and servicing of environmental chambers.
The main duties for the Field Service Engineer - Refrigeration/Cascade role:
- Carry out service, maintenance and repair of environmental chambers and test equipment.
- Diagnose faults accurately and identify correct solutions to rectify.
- Complete service documents as required.
- Assess and monitor equipment performance, noting any defects.
- Ensure that all tools and test equipment are properly maintained as required.
- Deliver exceptional customer service, both internally and externally.
Skills/experience required for the Field Service Engineer - Refrigeration/Cascade role:
- F-Gas, City & Guilds 2079 qualified.
- Knowledge of refrigeration equipment and electrical circuits.
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar role essential.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Company Van (business use)
- Company phone (business use)
- Monday to Friday working + overtime and paid travel time.
- 25 days holiday
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.