GBP30000 - GBP40000 per annum Car, training, CDP, benefits package
10 months ago
We bring together and supply of the world’s most advanced manufacturers of high technology machine tools, automation systems to deliver highly productive metal cutting solutions to our diverse customer base.
Established on the back of a long standing relationship with market leading machine manufacturers such as Chiron Werke, Nakamura Tome, Stama, Bridgeport Hardinge, Halter and Heidenhein. This is an organisation that operate as a single and exclusive source for machine tool systems to large multi-million pound organisations through to small family run machine shops all across the UK.
Due to ongoing and sustained success, we are continuing to recruit for experienced Field Service Engineers with a multi-skilled engineering skill set from backgrounds such as either CNC, automated machinery /equipment or machine tools to cover the Midlands and surrounding area.
Due to the organisations willingness to train new staff with good work ethic and core skills - this is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a genuine market leader who takes great pride and goes to great expense to develop its staff.
- Investigation, diagnosis, and rectification of breakdowns on automated machinery / CNC equipment or similar
- Routine service and calibration of CNC / automated machinery or machine tool equipment
- Provide technical support to customers during service visits and subsequent telephone/email as necessary
- Service & Fault finding as well as reactive maintenance of automated machinery
- Willing to travel to customer sites (most within the Midlands and surrounding area)
What you will need to succeed:
- HNC / HND / Apprenticeship in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Electrical and mechanical fault-finding experience on CNC machinery
- Experience working on or servicing either Heidenhein, Fanuc, Bridgeport machine tools
- Ability to read projection drawings and electrical diagrams
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- A desire to train and learn new skills (training is given to all staff throughout their career)
- Driven to complete tasks to a high standard and provide excellent customer service
In return we can offer the following package:
- £35,000 - £40,000/year starting salary depending on experience
- Overtime (paid after 40 hours worked) – most engineers earn £60,000 - £70,000/year
- Company vehicle (available for personal use)
- BUPA Healthcare scheme
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Company bonus scheme
- Autonomy in a home based / remote role
- Contributory pension up to 6%
- Mobile phone, laptop and iPad/tablet provided
- Fuel card
- 25 days annual leave (rising with tenure)
- Cross-industry training and career development opportunities
Our Field Service Engineers make up a vital part of the service division where you will be able to help further increase the companies reputation in the Midlands as well as opening up a range of career pathways and earnings opportunities for you in the future.
If you have multi-skilled engineering / maintenance experience and are ready for the challenge of joining a genuinely innovative market leading brand covering the Midlands area then we would like to hear from you.
Please 'apply' now or for more information please contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.