A renowned specialist innovator and a market leader in their chosen field. Employing over 14,000 professionals in over 40 countries worldwide. Our client are at the forefront of 4IR as a manufacturer and supplier of a number of high precision and high value machine, devices and services used in both professional, research and every day life settings through the supply of industrial metal detection systems primarily for the food and pharmaceutical business sectors.
Due to ongoing and sustained success, an opening for an experienced Service Engineer has arisen. This projects as a rare opportunity for the right candidate to join a genuine market leader who will reward dedication, self-motivation and consistent performance with all the tools needed in your role to shape the product service and customer relationship outlook of the company as well as develop your own skill set and experience base.
- Investigation, diagnosis, and rectification of breakdowns on customer equipment
- Routine service and calibration of customer equipment
- Provide technical support to customers during service visits and subsequent telephone/email as necessary
- Provide first line technical help desk support to customers, admin teams and other sales/service team colleagues
What you will need to succeed:
- A minimum of a HNC or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Competent IT systems knowledge and experience
- Experience in electrical engineering/maintenance in a production/service environment
- Working knowledge of SQL databases (beneficial)
- Pro-active, enthusiastic, customer focused and outcome orientated
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working remotely on customer sites in a service capacity.
- Possess a full driving licence.
In return we can offer the following package:
- Industry competitive salary and pay progression
- Company Car
- Bonus scheme
- Contributory pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Life assurance
- Further employee benefits
- Industry leading training and career development opportunities both at home and abroad
This role will make up a vital part of the service division where you will be able to help further increase the companies reputation in the North West.
Furthermore, this is a great time to join the team in the North West as they are experiencing an exciting period of growth in terms of customer numbers and new products been released to market. We look forward to welcoming a self-sufficient and experienced service engineering professional to an already high-performing team.
If you feel as though you fit the above criteria and are ready for the challenge of joining a genuinely innovative market leading global brand based in Greater Manchester covering the North West then we would like to hear from you.
Please 'apply' now or for more information please contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.