We are a technology driven solutions and service provider. A UK-based company of professional designers, engineers and technical consultants, currently turning over circa £6m year-on-year with over 45 staff working on a range of projects for an enviable Blue Chip client list.
Our strength is the depth of our expertise and our ability to integrate data from any source, offering benefits to clients, end users and contractors alike during project implementation and throughout the life of the asset.
We specialise in integrated transport systems, airport infrastructure, road tunnels and utilities where the client absolutely must have the very best service and infrastructure from a highly trained and specialist team of engineers and technicians.
Due to expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for driven, ambitious, motivated team players to join our growing System Support Department as a Service Technician Engineer.
The department is responsible for the design and modifications of existing SCADA, PLC and associated sub-systems for intelligent transport systems and airport projects as well as preventative maintenance and 24 hour emergency call out availability across customer sites nationwide.
What we need from you
We are looking for practical people who have some experience or interest in engineering and technology who come with the following:
- Electrical / electronic experience in either a professional, academic or personal setting
- A team player
- Determined and conscientious, enjoys diagnosing and solving problems
- Committed to excellent customer service
- Full clean driving license
- Living within a commutable distance of Derby
- Willing to travel throughout the UK, working away up to 3-4 nights per week at certain period in the year.
- Responsible for planning, procuring, maintaining and reporting over a wide range of sites and sub-systems.
What we can offer you
- Generous overtime and benefits structure (equating to circa £35,000 - £45,000 per annum PLUS Overtime avaialble)
- £27,000/year starting salary (rising upon completion of further training)
- All expenses covered plus a daily allowance
- Pool car available
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 Bank Holiday)
- Extensive on the job training and development opportunities
- A warm, welcoming and supportive working atmosphere
These positions will require 3-4 days on average working away throughout the week. All expenses and premium hourly rates are paid and in keeping with the companies training and employee development procedures.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a progressive and open company, within a friendly, tight knit team where flexibility, training and a sense of humour are valued we would like to hear from you.
Please 'apply now' or for more information please contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.