Field Service Engineer - UK Based role - c£46,000 package - AUTOMATION
A Field Service Engineer is required to join a leading provider of warehouse and logistics automation systems.
The ideal candidate will possess proven experience of dealing with electro-mechanical/PLC/Hardware faults.
This is a UK based role but you will be focused between Birmingham and London/
As the Field Service Engineer you will require the following skills & experiences;
- Electrical strip-down/re-assembly, field wiring, machine calibration and system testing
- Ability to interpret and redesign electrical circuit diagrams
- Working knowledge of S7 and S5 Siemens PLC
- Working knowledge of soft-start and variable speed invertors
- Working knowledge of pneumatic circuits and components
If you are interested in this exciting new Field Service Engineer opportunity please click on the link to apply.