£27k - 42k per year + overtime & benefits
Job title: PLC Scada Service Engineer
Salary Range: £27,000 Basic - £40,000 - £45,000 per annum OTE
Hours: 37.5-hour week
Working for a leading independently owned, UK-based company of professional designers, engineers and technical consultants within the automation sector.
A PLC Scada Service engineer is required with knowledge of preventative maintenance, design and modifications of existing SCADA, PLC and associated sub-systems. for project solutions to the transportation infrastructure industry.
Candidates with knowledge of Scada, PLC and associated sub systems, fault finding using at least one of the IEC61131-3 PLC programming languages would be well received
Due to ongoing new projects this client based in Derby requires a dynamic, leading Scada PLC service engineer. As a leading Scada PLC service engineer, you will be required to:
- Working as part of a team, responsible for planning, procuring, maintaining and reporting over a wide range of sites and sub-systems
- A team player is a must in this experienced and professional team of engineers
- An individual who is determined and conscientious, enjoys diagnosing, solving problems and is committed to customer service
- Conducting preventative maintenance, design modifications of existing SCADA, PLC and associated sub-systems.
- Fault finding using at least one of the IEC61131-3 PLC programming languages.
- Traveling the UK
The PLC Scada Service Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Eligible to work in the UK and pass Security Clearance
- Must be Qualified to at least a C&G or HNC/HND level or above in a relevant Electrical/Electronic or IT engineering discipline.
- IEC61131-3 PLC programming languages
- Familiar with SCADA principles
- Must have a minimum of least 2 years’ experience in a field service role
- Full UK Driving License
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Scada and PLC fault finding. In return for your experience, this Derby based automation specialist will offer you:
- Full time permanent role
- 37.5 basic working hour week with overtime paid at a premium
- Basic salary up to £27,000 with an OTE of £40,000 to £45,000 per annum
- Company Vehicle
- 33 days holiday
- Pension contribution
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge and experience with a PLC Scada service role and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the PLC Scada service engineer role please contact Matt Johnson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446116
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.