Field Service Engineer
£Competitive + Car
Metrology Equipment OEM
A Field Service Engineer is required to carry out the installation and service / calibration of CMM's (Coordinate Measuring Machine) at customer premises. Candidates with experience of metrology or CNC machine installation, service and repair would be well received.
Due to consistent growth this company, a metrology equipment manufacturer based in Rugby, requires a reliable Field Service Engineer to provide support for machine preventative and planned maintenance at customer sites throughout the UK. As a Field Service Engineer you will be required to:
- Install and commission new or relocated CMM's
- Respond to customer machine breakdowns
- Liaison with customers to resolve issues
- Onsite completion of calibration protocol
- Liaise with office / stores for ordering of spare parts
- Complete relevant working plan for Maintenance / Machine Care or Inspection
The Field Service Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Ideally qualified to City and Guilds or NVQ level 3
- Installation, calibration and maintenance of CNC machines
- Previous CMM experience advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with installation, maintenance and servicing skills to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Rugby based metrology equipment manufacturer will offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car
- Performance Related Bonus
- Home based with travel throughout the UK
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Field Service Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Field Service Engineer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.