Field Service Engineer - This is an ideal role for Ex-Military Engineers with German language skills
A Field Service Engineer is required to join a world leading distributor of Generators, compressors, pumps and manufacturer of Lighting Towers for the Rail, Events and Construction Industry based in Wolverhampton. As the Field Service Engineer you will be required to travel to customer sites, both in UK and Europe.
As the Field Service Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Provision of on-site corrective/preventative maintenance and offer after-sales technical and commercial support.
- You will be required to develop technical knowledge of generators, compressors, pumps and manufacturer of Lighting Towers.
- Installation and start-up of equipment globally giving training and demonstrations to client personnel.
- Provide a first class service to clients.
- Give training and mentoring to internal Service Engineers where required.
As the Field Service Engineer you will require the following skills and experiences:
- High level of German language skills, to explain technical operations and maintenance programmes to operatives.
- Experience of servicing or maintenance of generators, compressors, pumps and or Lighting Towers.
- This role requires experience or aptitude to develop knowledge in both mechanical and electrical engineering.
- Experience with hydraulic and pneumatic systems desirable
- Salary negotiable dependent upon experience.
- Pension scheme.This is an ideal role for Ex-Military Engineers
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV and contact details to Paul Broadhead at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details call 01384 446 155.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.