Field Service Engineer
A Field Service Engineer is required with either a mechanical or electrical background to undertake preventative and reactive maintenance of laundry equipment on site at client locations. Candidates with experience of the equipment installation and maintenance would be well received.
Due to consistent growth this company, a commercial and industrial laundry equipment manufacturer based in Hitchin, require a reliable Field Service Engineer to provide technical solutions to breakdowns and repairs. As a Field Service Engineer, you will be required to:
- Providing onsite support on the commissioning of the new machinery and new Industrial projects
- Servicing of commercial and industrial laundry equipment
The Field Service Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Mechanical or Electrical experience
- Gas Safe qualified
- Maintenance and servicing skills
- Ideally, you will be 17th Edition qualified
- Experience working with commercial white goods would be highly desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with maintenance and servicing skills to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Hitchin based commercial and industrial laundry equipment manufacturer will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Company Van
- Pension, Private Medical Insurance, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Field Service Engineer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.