£28k - 32k per year
Field Service Engineer
£28,000 p.a. plus van and benefits
Gates and Barriers
A Field Service Engineer is required to maintain and repair Roller Shutters, Automatic doors Automatic Gates, Barriers, Turnstiles, Blockers and Bollards. We are a Manchester Office based company operating nationally and due to high demand, we are looking for engineers to cover our Southern and Midlands based sites. Candidates with experience of maintenance or Installation of Gates and Barriers would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this client, a leading Gates and Barrier Company, based in Manchester, requires a self-motivated, experienced and conscientious field-based service or installation engineer. with good attention to detail and strong customer focus. As a Field Service Engineer you will be required to:
- Maintaining, repairing and installing Automatic Gates and Barriers. Roller shutters and Automatic Doors
The Field Service Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Your current or previous roles must have included Gate/Door/Roller Shutter Engineer, Installation and Service Engineer or similar.
- BGB are looking for minimum of 3 years previous experience within the industry with current CSCS card being an advantage.
- The candidate must possess a clean UK driving licence.
- DHF/ Gate Safe safety training would be an advantage but not a necessity as training will be provided by the company.
- Shutters and Automatic Door experience an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience in Service, Installation and maintenance of Gates, Barriers and Automatic doors to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Manchester based company will offer you:
- Salary £28K + negotiable based on experience
- Overtime and on call bonuses.
- Company Van
- Company Fuel Card.
- Company Mobile
- Company Ipad
- Full BGB Uniform and PPE provided.
- Premier Inn Card for overnight stays.
- 20 - 25 Day's holiday according to time served
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Field Service Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Field Service Engineer role, please contact Melissa Self at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07398036503
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.