£28.4k - 29k per year + OT + bonuses + company benefits
4 months ago
We are currently recruiting for x3 Field Service Engineer to work for our client across 3 set regions in the UK (ideally East Midlands, Cambridgeshire, and Bath / Bristol areas). The position is involves working on a wide range of combustion equipment.
- The role will be working industrial steam boilers, thermal fluid heaters and thermal oxidisers and would suit someone with experience of combustion equipment, electrical controls and systems and an appreciation of steam applications and distribution systems.
- You will be working from home as part of a nationwide team, a full driving license, flexible attitude, and the ability to work without supervision in a customer-driven environment are essential.
- Involved in all aspects of electro-mechanical activities across a wide range of customer sites.
- Involved in troubleshooting and problem solving on customer sites, along with communication directly with customers/clients.
- The candidate must have sound electro-mechanical skills.
- Working knowledge and experience of Combustion equipment.
- Industrial or commercial gas qualifications - CoDNCO1, CORT1, CIGA1, CDGA1, COCN1, CONGLP1PD
- An apprenticeship or formal technical qualification suitable for the position.
- An appreciation for electronic burner management control would be an advantage.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary of £28,400 plus overtime & bonuses (realistic OTE of £40k upwards)
- Profit related bonus scheme in operation which is designed to pay an additional amount of up to 5% of basic salary.
- Additional bonus scheme for upselling activities
- Full expensed company vehicle including laptop, and mobile phone
- Pension Scheme
- Normal working hours are from 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
- 25 days holiday
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.