Our Client is a supplier of high-performance electronic components used in high-voltage power-conversion systems for a vast range of electronic products including mobile devices, TVs, PCs, appliances, smart utility meters and LED lights.
They are looking for a Field Sales Engineer with a technical education in electronics. Commercially astute with first class communication and negotiation skills, the Field Sales Engineer will have a good grounding in semiconductor products within the Electronic components distribution sector or an OEM. The role will be a highly focused on achieving agreed targets, tactical, motivated and highly organized.
Focusing on Distributors in Southern Europe the Field Sales Engineer will be responsible to drive demand creation to achieve growth targets.
- Work with Distributors to increase pipeline / design win count and revenue
- Drive growth in new engineering projects
- Develop and implement sales strategies for the penetration of new accounts, sustaining existing business and driving new programs in existing accounts
- Communicate and work effectively with customer and distributors
- Manage monthly customer forecast and prepare weekly/monthly reports
- Participate and present high level business reviews for Management Team
- Interact and guide the FAE team to successfully achieve design-wins
- Provide and maintain high level support to all the distribution branch offices in the assigned territories
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Electronic/semiconductor Industry professional with a proven track record in business development, technical sales and/or product management
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a similar Sales role in the electronics industry
- Education: Bachelor in Electronics Engineering or similar engineering discipline
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Autonomous and able to work as part of a team
- Full driving license
- Language: Fluent written and spoken English and either French / Spanish / Italian
- This position requires extensive traveling across Europe
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply now. Alternatively, to request additional information please contact Chiara Caterisano at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.