£30k - 32k per year
Field Sales Engineer
South East and Midlands
A Field Sales Engineer to provide first class sales and service to a regional account base. Achieving set targets within both the Field customers and the full region. Developing and implementing plans for the customer base. This includes identifying the best solution to match the customers' needs, liaising with manufacturers BDM's and project teams and becoming the customer's trusted advisor. Analysing sales data to improve results. Candidates with experience of Field Sales selling to B2B would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this client, a leading Security Distributor based in Blackpool, requires a self-motivated, experienced and conscientious Field Sales Engineer to engage with Key Vendors. Carrying out the Company's key drivers and goals. As a Field Sales Engineer you will be required to:
- Work with Internal Sales, BDM's and Sales Support to proactively achieve monthly/annual sales and margin targets set
- Define and deliver the required activity to attain the targets
- Responsible for coordinating the resources required to deliver on large scale sales projects, at max-imum margin and with the manufacturers' price support
- Attend and participate in team meetings and achieve objectives set
- Attend regular in-house or external training to meet objectives and knowledge requirements
- Generate and send quotes to customer and follow-up
- Produce reports as and when required
- Visit customers and vendors on a regular basis as agreed with The Field Sales Manager.
- Deal with customers technical and design requirements
- Occasional visits to the Company offices and trade shows
- Provide total account management including but not limited to credit line management and ac-count queries
- Any other ad hoc duties that may be required
- To have a statutory duty to observe all health and safety rules and to take all reasonable care of your own safety and the safety of others who may be affected by your actions.
The Field Sales Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Educated to GCSE/ O level
- Industry experience
- Sales experience within distribution or a technical sales environment
- Experience of Field Sales in a business to business environment.
- PC literate
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to multitask
- Interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of sales
- High degree of accuracy
- Self Motivated
- Team Player
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Able to demonstrate initiative
- Works well under pressure
- Aptitude to learn
- Commercially aware
- Able to work flexible hours
- Car Driver
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience in Field Sales especially within the Security or Distribution industry to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Blackpool based company will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Field Sales Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Field Sales Engineer role, please contact Melissa Self at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07398036503
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.