- Field Sales Engineer
- Excellent package
- Electronic Components
A Field Sales Engineer with knowledge of electronic and electro-mechanical components and assemblies is required by our client. Candidates with experience of the aerospace sector would be well received.
Due to continued growth, the Field Sales Engineer will build relationships with key clients and ensure successful delivery of customer requirements.
Key Responsibilities of the Field Sales Engineer will include:
- Operating as the main contact for all matters
- Researching, evaluating and analysing problems and procedures and providing solutions
- Liaising with customers in terms of performance and issues raised
- Extensive travel will be required
Key Sills and Experience required for the Field Sales Engineer:
- Experience of Field Sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Mechanical Drawing knowledge
- Excellent computer skills
- Enthusiastic and committed attitude
This is an excellent opportunity to develop you Technical Sales career and in return for your experience, this AS9100 and AS9120 accredited global company will offer you a competitive salary plus commission, expenses, pension and car allowance.
If you feel that you meet the requirements for the Field Sales Engineer, please apply today or contact Sarah Davies at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 143.