- Sector: Defence
- Function: Software and IT
- Contact: Paul Coates
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 07947 342592
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58589
Jonathan Lee Recruitment are currently looking for Field Appliaction Engineer to cover UK&I and the Nordics for a Software provider within the Defence industry.
Salary:- £95,000 (including benfits & car allowance)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related area
- Experience with real-time operating systems (RTOS) i.e. VxWorks is a plus.
- 5+ years in technical professional services or sales
- Industrial Automation Networking experience preferred
- C/C++/Java/.NET development expertise
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Customer training experience a plus
- Strong understanding of OS and network concepts (UDP, Multicast, etc.)
- Vertical market experience in Aerospace/Defense, Industrial/Medical, Networking or Automotive
- is a plus.
- Strong understanding of messaging systems
- Experience with high performance distributed systems a plus
- Embedded system experience is a strong plus
- Understanding and knowledge of JMS, AMQP, MQTT and Web Services is a strong plus
- Self-motivated, comfortable operating without day-to-day direction
- A team player
Suitably qualified and experienced Embedded Test Engineers should apply by contacting Paul Coates at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44 (0) 1926963291 or by emailing their CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.