- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 25 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59231
Title: FEDE BOM Analyst - 54406
Division: Product Development
Contract Position based at: Dunton
Rate: - Up to £22.89/hour Ltd Co (c£18/hour PAYE)
FEDE Analyst required to support FEDE BOM Tool Implementation and Deployment
- Knowledge of & experience of the FEDE BOM tool, including BOM Operations, ECF and Smartfile.
- Knowledge of & experience with implementing and deploying enterprise level Ford Product Development Tools/Software e.g. FEDE BOM.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
Ideally 2+ years in a similar role
Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics based subject.
Masters in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics based subject.
Infrequent travel to Germany may be required.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.