- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: James Tilley
- Contact Email: James.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446126
- Expiry Date: 22 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59731
Feature Delivery Engineer - 54546
Rate - £22.89 per hour - Inside IR35
AWR rate increase applies after 12 weeks - Rate will increase to £29.59 per hour
Feature Delivery Engineer
- Be a resource for feature owners and support with the framework, processes and tools for successful program delivery
- Represent feature owners and be a single point of contact between program teams, core engineers and all functional areas to create balanced solutions to competing requirements.
- Ensure Stakeholder Buy-in On The Program's Master Feature List
- Roll-up Of Feature Owner Deliverables Checklist For Program Milestone Reviews (Feature Health Assessment Checklist)
- Manage Software Feature Content Delivery Across All Features FDJ Through OKTB
- Support feature test plan creation, execution and JIRA issue management at FDJ Breadboard and HIL
- Drive cross-functional and cross-feature issue resolution and define escalation plan
- Help feature and software owners get changes identified, studied by all the right stakeholders and implemented with quality and within program cost/timing needs.
- Develop and execute a feature change management process specific to a vehicle program
- Develop and manage a program specific feature signoff plan for and Milestones
- Represent Feature PMT during VE and management evaluation drives to troubleshoot feature issues and identify resolution paths
- Lead Feature PMT AIMs deck and drive cross-function issue resolution
- Contribute to the development and integration of new cross-functional features at the systems engineering level.
- Assist in the allocation of features and functions across electronic modules and subsystems to meet cost, quality and feature performance targets.
- Design & Release and/or functional PMT experience
- Good teamwork skills and practices
- Ideally 2+ years of experience with automotive systems engineering
- Demonstrated ability to apply engineering disciplines for failure mode avoidance
- Experience with CAN communication data and ECU diagnostics
- Demonstrated ability to write presentations and communicate well with various groups Strong leadership skills, passion for quality, passion to improve customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated experience with project management
- Troubleshooting experience with mechanical, electromechanical and software systems
- Ability to manage/resolve urgent launch concerns
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.