about 2 years ago
Job Title: Feature Analyst Driving Performance
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Contract length: 6 month contract
As a Feature Analyst your mission is to analyse, verify and tune up Driving Performance technical feature according to project requirements. You will verify system and modules performances
according to Vehicle or/and Powertrain request for verification. You will finally contribute to the
development of competence and knowledge starting from Virtual testing to On-road testing.
As a Feature Analyst your responsibility is to:
- Support Feature leader with Fuel & Energy consumption Physical testing and simulations
- Support Feature leader with CO2 Vecto & fuel simulations
- Post process test results including analysis and Feature conclusion
- Deliver engineering reports with clear status, recommendation and proposals for improvements
For competence development and knowledge:
- Support in development, updates of Physical testing and simulation methods
- Support correlation work between simulation, bench and On-road testing.
- Contribute in developing new or/and update post processing methods to adapt to new technologies (Hybrid/Electric)
- You will also participate in rig and road testing for correlation purpose when needed
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.