FEA Analyst - Automotive - Contract - £34- £37/hr DOE '" Nuneaton
An exciting opportunity to join a highly innovative engineering team who are leaders and experts in their field. You will be working on a project which is at an early concept stage and will have the opportunity to influence and see the programme through to production. The FEA Analyst will be supporting the development of light weight vehicle structures including body and suspension.
What you will do As FEA Analyst
- Support the development of light weight vehicle structures, including body & suspension systems.
- Development of testing requirements to confirm & validate structural designs.
- Developing structural concepts with CAD designers.
- Ensuring the body structure meets all the technical requirements of the relevant standards.
- Compiling reports & management presentations.
- Supporting workshop build related to structural components.
What you will need As FEA Analyst
- A degree in Mechanical/Automotive Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years experience in structural analysis in automotive/Aerospace/Composites/Marine industry
- A detailed working knowledge of the FEMAP/Nastran NX FEA software.
- Experience of crash impact analysis using DYNA/Radios software would be an advantage
- A detailed knowledge for quickly and efficiently generating FE models from Catia V5 CAD data.
- The ability to perform hand calculations to validate FE results.
- Proven experience in the analysis of sandwich composite structures is essential.
What you will get As FEA Analyst
- Experience of working on a project from concept stage.
- A very competitive rate of between £34-£37/hr
Suitably qualified and experienced FEA Analysts should apply today by either calling Jeff Lane on +44 (0)1384 446108 or by emailing their CV and covering letter