FE/CO2 Compliance Analyst - 34891 - up to £25.69/hr - Gaydon and Whitley
FE/CO2 Compliance Analyst is required to help comprehend, translate and analyse FE/CO2 emissions regulation to the business to allow appropriate technical response.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Detecting, translating, understanding and communicating FE/CO2 emission regulation
- Conduct appropriate forecasting analysis to ensure position against regulation requirements is understood
- Assisting product strategy discussions and response to ensure compliance
- Assist programme team to ensure appropriate actions are being taken to ensure compliance
- Provide technical input to discussion with regulators where appropriate
3 Key Skills
- Experience working in the Automotive Industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand and interpret complex technical information
- He/She must be fluent in English and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyse and manipulate data, and present complex outputs clearly and simply
- A self-motivated and resilient individual, with a disciplined, diligent and meticulous approach and the confidence to speak with authority in meetings
- Experienced in use of Microsoft Office products, data analysis, and data post processing tool
Technical qualification to Degree level in a Science, Engineering, Technology or Mathematics based subject.
Must be flexible in terms of location and be willing to travel between sites when needed
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
For more information and to apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.