- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Quality
- Contact: Ellie Ebbage
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 397555
- Expiry Date: 21 June 2022
- Job Ref: 59912
Failure Mode Avoidance Coach - 54579
Rate: up to £29.83/hr Ltd - Inside IR35
Contract Position based at: Dunton
Failure Mode Avoidance Coach required to coach and lead assessment of Failure Mode Avoidance documents for Features, components, modules, and systems in future vehicle programmes.
- Failure Mode Avoidance tools in Product Development (FMEA, Robust Engineering, verification methods, etc)
- Knowledge of at least one of the following: body structures, powertrain, electrical systems, chassis, or vehicle engineering (preferred)
- Deployment of quality methods in product development, P-diagrams, FMEA, etc
- Coaching or mentoring of a technical subject, ideally quality methods
- Understanding of distributed systems (Features) or of vehicle electrical control systems
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Physical Science, or Numerate discipline
Master's degree in an Automotive or Engineering discipline
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.