Job title: Factory Process Technician
Salary Range: £25,000 to £30,000
A Factory Process Technician is required with knowledge of conducting factory trials within the food industry.
Due to growth this company based in Redditch requires a Factory Process Technician with strong attention to detail for a new permanent role.
As a Factory Process Technician you will be required to:
- Organise and facilitate factory trials.
- Ensure delivery of products from trial stage through to launch.
- Understand all products and processes to enable the monitoring of quality across both shifts ensuring best practise is shared and standards are met.
- Work in partnership with Area Managers to ensure successful implementation / launch of products within the required time line.
- Viscosity and sensory analysis to be carried out and evaluated.
- Develop a tracker to capture changes made throughout the trial process to enable us to build up some good usable data to prevent repeat issues going forward.
- Produce live results from all factory trials to enable the updating of product costings and accurate specifications.
- Follow up new concepts and process changes with HACCP/Risk assessment team.
- Run through all process changes with the Trainers to ensure they are reflected in the work instructions.
- Check and sign off line standards and QAS’s
The Factory Process Technician should have the following skills or experience:
- Previous experience working in the Food industry
- Ability to organise and facilitate factory/production trials
- High care experience
- Strong communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with high care experience to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Redditch-based company will offer you:
- An annual salary of £25,000 to £30,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Working hours are 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Factory Process Technician role, please contact Georgia Silk at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 147.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.