Coventry, West Midlands
over 1 year ago
As soon as possible
Automotive - Vehicle Test
A Facilities Technician is required to support the facilities management and day to day operations to maintain a clean, secure and safe working environment. Candidates with experience of powertrain media conditioning equipment including ConsysCool, ConsysLube and other HVAC systems would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, a leader in development, simulation and testing technology of powertrain based in Coventry, require a Facility Technician. As the Facility Technician you will be required to:
- Create service and maintenance schedules.
- Control and regulate the facilities to ensure the optimal operating state.
- Preparation, installation, connection, service, maintenance and calibration of equipment following company guidelines.
- Responsible for consumption measurement devices.
- Procure equipment and consumables needed in the relevant area of responsibility.
The Facility Technician should have the following skills or experience:
- The ability to work independently and in a team with good communication skills.
- A completed technical training in the field of supply, environmental, process, facilities or mechanical engineering.
- Experience in handling and setting the parameters of PLCs.
- Experience in supervising the operation of HVAC systems.
- Willing to work shifts.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with Facility Technician experience to develop your career.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Facility Technician and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Facility Technician role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267.