- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Maintenance and facilities
- Contact: Kulbir Samra
- Contact Email: Kulbir.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: .
- Expiry Date: 02 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59288
Role: Facilities Maintenance Technician
Salary: £32646 plus 17.5% shift allowance = £38’359
Additional Monies: Completing LV & HV certification adds an additional £2,000 to your salary (£1,000 for each certificate)
Shifts: 4 on 4 off – 12 hour Night Shift (6pm-6am)
Location: Local to Wolverhampton
Overall Job Purpose: Facilities Maintenance Technician
- The technician will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of the facilities across the site working within a multi-disciplined team.
- The individual should be highly self-motivated, ensuring the client receives the best service, whilst having a common-sense approach to commercial aspects of the contract.
- You will also be responsible for supporting improving, implementing and maintaining new technical processes and procedures
Main Duties and Responsibilities: Facilities Maintenance Technician
- To ensure that all work performed maintenance is always carried out in a safe manner and to comply with relevant Health & Safety regulations.
- Follow PPM Schedule and raise any improvements that can be made to reduce breakdown or reactive calls.
- To participate in the implementation of contingency procedures for asset breakdowns.
- To assist in the measurement of approved KPIs and to trend departmental performance.
- To identify opportunities for implementing improvements to working processes and assets. Undertake or assist with their implementation.
- Ensure that maintenance operations are undertaken in a safe manner ensuring that: -
- All necessary risk assessments and method statements are adhered to.
- All necessary current best practice data are understood and used.
- To interface with multiple subcontractors and customer management interfaces on a regular basis.
- To support an “out of hours” reactive maintenance function working with the site based technical team &/or Sub-contractors for all aspects of critical plant and equipment
- 18th Edition electrical qualification preferred
- ONC / NVQ in Electrical Maintenance preferred
Person Specification: Facilities Maintenance Technician
- Fault finding capability
- Problem resolution technique
- Working in a technical facility department of multi-skilled technicians.
- Maintenance in a large modern facility
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.