almost 2 years ago
Job Title: Facilities Maintenance Engineer
Salary: Negotiable Dependant on Experience
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Facilities Maintenance Engineer to work for our client at their site in Avonmouth, they are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join their busy team and looking for someone to assist with their onsite facilities works.
- The role will be covering a wide range of facilities maintenance tasks and would require an experienced hands-on buildings facilities maintenance engineer to assist.
- The role will be developing the current sites FM and PPM schedule to enable full site compliance and maintenance efficiency.
- The role will include performing routine PPM checks across site; Review existing and Procure new specialist FM contractors where necessary; Scheduling and Permitting of contractors attending site.
- With experience of project management for small scale facilities and buildings improvement projects within an operational environment an advantage.
- The role also has the potential to assist engineering functions on and offsite with possible overseas travel from time to time.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Microsoft Office experience - Excel, word, outlook, FM scheduler software an advantage
- L8 awareness trained and legal compliance
- City & Guilds or 17th Edition Electrical Desirable
- Asbestos awareness trained desirable
- Good understanding of Commercial health and safety, permitting of works and safe systems of works.
- AC, LEV, FGas,
- Security, fire/smoke detection systems.
- Drivers Licence + Mewps licence preferred
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.