£Competitive plus benefits
A Facilities Engineer is required to support the facilities management and day to day operations to maintain a clean, secure and safe working environment. Candidates with experience of commercial building maintenance and contract support and supervision would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, a transmission technology specialist based in Thatcham, require a Facilities Engineer to maintain the building and core plant including site security and safety. As a Facilities Engineer you will be required to:
- Undertake planned preventative maintenance checks such as meter readings, water temperature, AHU filter changes.
- Undertake all services of electricity, gas, heating and air and water to ensure they are correctly controlled meeting legislative requirements.
- Ensure compliance of the company Health & Safety procedures.
- Manage cleaning and sundry supplies and ensure correct stock control.
- Conduct risk assessments and maintain the COSHH material safety documents.
- Manage contractors and supplies on site including the review of method statements and risk assessments.
The Facilities Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Facilities or estate management knowledge ideally with an understanding of basic technical aspects or property, air conditioning, chiller systems, fire protection and BMS.
- A City & Guilds level 2 in facilities services or level 3 in facilities management.
- The ability to work independently and in a team with good communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with Facilities Engineering experience to develop your career. In return for your experience, this transmission specialist will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Facilities Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Facilities Engineer role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267.