- Sector: Off-Highway
- Function: Maintenance and facilities
- Contact: James Tilley
- Contact Email: James.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446126
- Duration: 12 months
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 20 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61479
Up to £29/hr - Inside IR35
A Facilities Engineer opportunity has become available for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
As Facilities Engineer you will have accountability to manage teams to deliver facility goals and projects, review and make recommendations on new and current equipment, procedures and training requirements.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Support facility on both new and current mechanical and electrical needs for infrastructure and equipment
- Lead energy and CO2 reduction investigations and projects
- Lead and manage projects for facility improvements and new equipment installation
- Prepares documentation for compliance of site systems to a planned maintenance program
- Investigates maintenance-related issues and recommends solutions
- Troubleshoots equipment and systems to prevent downtime
- Liaises and manages third party contractors to ensure compliance
- Assists in the design and recommendations of building changes
- Verifies equipment and systems effectiveness and recommends revision or purchase of new equipment
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience leading projects
- Experience of managing contractors and/or suppliers
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience in equipment specification, diagnostics, systems integration and maintenance coordination
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Interpersonal skills to adapt to a diverse group of employees, customers and suppliers
- Experience with sustainability and energy saving projects is desirable, for example Photovoltaics, wind energy, CHP and also energy reduction within current processes.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.