£25 - 29 per hour
Up to £29/hr - Inside IR35
Desford (Site based with 1 or 2 days WFH)
As Facilities Engineer you will have accountability to manage teams to deliver facility goals and projects, review and make recommendations on new and current equipment, procedures and training requirements.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Support facility on both new and current mechanical and electrical needs for infrastructure and equipment.
- Lead and manage projects for facility improvements and new equipment installation.
- Prepares documentation for compliance of site systems to a planned maintenance program
- Investigates maintenance-related issues and recommends solutions.
- Troubleshoots equipment and systems to prevent downtime.
- Liaises and manages third party contractors to ensure compliance.
- Assists in the design and recommendations of building changes.
- Verifies equipment and systems effectiveness and recommends revision or purchase of new equipment.
Skills, experience & qualifications you will have;
- HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience leading projects
- Experience of managing contractors and/or suppliers
- Previous experience in equipment specification, diagnostics, systems integration and maintenance coordination
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Interpersonal skills to adapt to a diverse group of employees, customers and suppliers
Skills, experience & qualifications you should have;
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment
Please contact James Tilley for more details on this Facilities Engineer.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.