£9.66 - £11.70 per hour + Shift allowance, pension, Overtime
about 1 year ago
Job Title - Welder Fabricator
Salary - £9.66 - £11.70ph dependent on experience
Location - Sandbach
A Welder Fabricator is required for a well-established sub-contract engineering company for a Temporary to Permanent position.
As a Welder Fabricator, your daily duties will be:
- To MIG/TIG weld with experience in metal arc
- Work with steel and high value components
- To work consistently and Improve job methods
- Read and work to engineering drawings
The Welder Fabricator should have the following skills or experience:
- You will be a fully skilled Welder Fabricator
- Have a 'can do' attitude
- The ability to interpret engineering drawings
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for anyone looking for a new role as a Welder Fabricator in return you will be offered:
- Shift Allowance
- Pension, free parking
- In-house training to develop your knowledge.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high, should you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Welder Fabricator position, please contact Ed Burch at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 129.