Job Title: Welder / Fabricators
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Welder / Fabricator to work for our client at their site in Sandbach, they are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join their busy engineering team, and looking for someone who is experienced in all aspects of MIG/TIG weld in Metal Arc.
- Experienced MIG/TIG welder with experience in metal arc
- Proven track record within working with steel and high value components
- Experience of working with fabrication works including punch, drills, presses, saws, etc
- Previous experience of reading and working to engineering drawings with an understanding of weld symbols
- Flexible in your approach with a "CAN DO" attitude with the ability to manage your time effectively whilst working to tight targets and deadlines
- The ideal candidate is able to work as part of a team and on their own initiative and be willing to undertake other reasonable duties when required, ideally engineering apprenticeship served.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory days
- Pension scheme
- 38 hours per week (working Days, Mornings and Afternoons)
- Overtime available as required
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment