- Sector: Energy
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: George Westwood
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446168
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: Immediate
- Expiry Date: 06 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61284GW
Salary: Negotiable Dependant on Experience
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Fabricator to work for our client at their facility in Kidderminster, the role will be working within their establish production department and will be involved in all aspects of fabrication works, including TIG welding on sheet steel.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Involved in all aspects of fabrications works on sheet steel, including TIG welding activities on stainless, working with fabrication equipment and working with engineering drawings
- Responsible for carrying out duties in a safe, timely, economic and effective manner
- To ensure that the workshop is adequately equipped and machinery and tools are well maintenance through a planned maintenance schedule
- Involved in all aspects of fabrication works, and best practices, complete activities in a timely and efficient manner and to assist when require with the production activities.
- To make recommendations, where appropriate, for improvements to existing working practices
- To make recommendations for renewal/replacement of plant and equipment
- Ensure production consumables are maintained at an adequate level
- Ensure safe working practices are adhered to at all times; this applies to internal and visiting personnel
- Demonstrate a flexible and positive approach to duties, which may be require from time to time
- Undertake reasonable instructions and tasks from senior personnel, commensurate with the nature of the job and in the best interests of the company
- Minimum GCSE Grade 4 or higher (Equivalent Grade C) in Maths & English
- Experience of working from engineering drawings
- Must be a competent stainless steel sheet metal worker
- Must be competent at using fabrication equipment, such as press brakes and guillotine
- Must be a competent (non-coded) T.I.G welder of sheet steels (essential)
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contac George Westwood on 01384 446 168 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.