- Sector: Metals
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Jeff Lane
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384446106
- Expiry Date: 26 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59237
Fabrication/Welding Technician - Wiltshire - £Competitive+ benefits
Our client is a high-profile technology and product leader and is now seeking an experienced Fabrication & Welding Technician to join a Rapid Prototyping Department within a world-leading Research and Development Centre.
The Fabrication & Welding Technician will work with prototype products, giving support to the team from an engineering perspective. This could mean you are performing tasks such as
Folding, Punching, Guillotining a variety of materials and using processes such as Mig, Micro-Tig, TAG MAG welding.
As Fabrication/Welding Technician - you will be required to
- Providing Support to the Rapid Prototyping Department within R&D
- Help as and when required within the Rapid Prototyping support environment.
- Support for the Additive Manufacturing Departments to include Machining, Sheet Metal and Welding
- Liaise with engineers to achieve the required components to the required level of detail and deliver on the agreed time.
As Fabrication/Welding Technician - you will have
- Indentured engineering apprenticeship preferable with a proven track record in a similar role
- Conversant with a CAD package to assist you in this role
- Be able to interpret engineering drawing and check the finished part against it
- To hold or have held weld coding's covering most of the recognised Common materials and joint fitments
- Proven track record in an engineering environment
What you will get as Fabrication/Welding Technician
- A competitive salary & extensive benefits
- Further training & development
- Experience of working on innovative projects from a concept stage
Suitably qualified and experienced Fabrication/Welding Technicians should apply today by contacting Jeff Lane at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446106 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.