External Test Planner – 38241
Pay Rate: up to £34.13/hr Ltd – inside IR35 (PAYE option available)
Division: Engineering Operations
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
This role leads the planning and delivery of External Test Facility Hire within Engineering Build and Test Operations. With business wide exposure, this role will provide an excellent customer experience to internal customers and external suppliers and partners.
- Responsible for supporting the strategic sourcing activity in line with planned test activities and the strategic vision for global external testing.
- Seeking to align appropriate test solutions and locations with customer needs.
- Deliver the strategic planning of engineering test activities to be sourced though existing or new external partnerships
- Working with customers to understand future test activity requirements and balance of internal and external capability and availability
- Delivery of capability maps to demonstrate gaps in test environment and lead cross-functional reviews to closure, along with recommendations on strategy
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of a test plan, gathering requirements from customer groups and tracking the execution of delivered tests against the plan.
- Adhering to financial best practices in working with finance business partners to ensure appropriate management and traceability of financial commitments and confirmed spend.
- Identifying strategic opportunities and partnerships identified through the analytics and planning activities from support team and self-generated insights
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Able to accurately analyse and interpret data
- Strong stakeholder management skills including clear communication - written / verbal
- Relevant previous experience in Business Processes, Financial Planning, or Engineering Test.
- Financially literate - e.g. understands principles of commitment / expenditure / cashflow / accruals.
- Experience of collaboration cross functional team working
- Ability to work accurately and against fixed timing deadlines - requires work to be planned and prioritised.
- Good MS Office suite: Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Understanding of Engineering test activities, methods, and locations.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
For further information, please get in touch and send your CV to email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.