- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Engineering
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 12 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61923
Title: External Lead Facility Planner / Test Operations - 38013
Division: Engineering Operations
Contract Position based at: Whitley
Rate: up to £32.41/hr Ltd umbrella
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previously worked in a prototype build and/or test environment in a project or facility capacity
- Customer relations management experience
- An individual, who works independently, is results driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive and perseverance with the ability to deliver operational plans in a complex, highly demanding environment.
- An individual with the capability to combine a short term, pragmatic focus with medium and long-term planning
- Technical expertise and experience of test facility and test unit preparation
- Data analysis and reporting of test data including an understanding of utilisation expectations
- Experienced with data acquisition and control systems
Educated to Degree level in a Systems, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic or related field.
** THIS POSITION IS DEEMED TO BE INSIDE IR35 **
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org,uk
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.