£28k - 32k per year + car + bonus
over 1 year ago
External Account Manager - Metals - Midlands - £28,000 to £32,000 + car + bonus
An External Account Manager is required to join a well established international multi-metal supplier based in Birmingham. Full training will be provided with excellent progression opportunities for the right person.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Developing new business opportunities with suitable metal manufacturing, processing or stockholding businesses.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Daily face to face meetings with new and existing customers.
- Provide a fast and accurate response to customer queries regarding quotes, lead-times, discrepancies and problems.
- Pro-actively assess, clarify and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Utilise the company database and your own market knowledge to build potential business opportunities.
- Prospect for new clients to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
Required skills and experience
- Experience in a Field Sales position is essential.
- Experience in the metals industry is highly desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- A professional manner and a confident/positive approach.
- A proven ability to source and close new business.
If you are interested in this exciting External Account Manager opportunity please click on the link to apply. If you have any questions about the External Account Manager role, please contact Oliver Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.