Job Title: Exteriors Designer
Location: Paddington, West London
Contract Hourly Rate: £30ph - £40ph (DOE)
An exciting opportunity for 2 Exterior Designers have become available to join our West London based Clients. The successful Designers will be responsible for providing modern innovative exterior and interior designs which reflect the requirements and expectations of the Company product planning brief.
- Create, develop and deliver, from parts to full product all through a program
- Provide trend boards, concept sketches, styling feedback and final illustrations to team and management
- Support in the modelling activity, via manual clay or digital 3D CAD (incl. Alias) and other software systems, pending the model phase completion. Own knowledge and ability in Clay and Digital modelling to support the holistic design process.
- Strong awareness of engineering requirements with the ability to negotiate and/or incorporate feedback into design proposals to meet required feasibility level.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Creative and innovative, with a proactive approach and understanding of team work
- Drawing skills, including manual and photoshop techniques coupled with an understanding of perspective and technical drawings
- Confident active understanding of form/sculpture practices
- A degree in Automotive Design or equivalent is essential
- Strong automotive technical knowledge
- An understanding of product materials and social and product trend knowledge
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.