This position is to support the Exterior Trim activities within the Special vehicles Operation (SVO) Body team . You will be expected to support the development and delivery of exterior trim systems including the Bumpers, RMDV, CAD, claddings, badges, ducting, testing, packaging, CAE etc.
You will need to be able to work with the leads these activities cross functionally with internal and external partners and suppliers. You will be required to deliver against project timings and metrics to ensure the delivery of the commodities.
Skills and Experienced Required:
- It is essential that the individual has an engineering degree.
- Ability to negotiate with other functions to achieve objectives and resolve issues is essential.
- High drive, self-motivated and able to deliver with minimum supervision.
- Candidates must be committed, flexible and able to work under pressure.
- Good leadership and influencing skills.
- The ability to manage complex technical issues is essential to balance the often conflicting needs of the business, within project timing constraints.
- Both verbal and written communication skills are important to report technical issues across all levels, and these should be combined with a confident attitude.
- The candidate must have a record of proactive delivery and commitment to meeting deadlines.
- The candidate must be flexible with regard to multiple site working during launch.