Component Engineer for Body Engineering, Exterior Systems
- Successful history as a Project Engineer in the automotive sector, with plastic mouldings. Beneficial to include experience of the following finishes - painted, high end self coloured finishes, chrome plating, hot foil stampings, PvD
- CAD Literacy - ability to manipulate and interrogate CAD data and use associated visualisation tools.
- Proven Project management capability demonstrated by recent delivery on time & budget of complex engineering systems
- Exterior systems experience (large scale injection mouldings with A class and decorative finishes) - function, performance, production & manufacturing requirements
- Excellent communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels
- PC Literacy - Microsoft Project, Power Point, Excel, Word etc
- Ability to generate CAD data in Catia v5 or v6 would be an advantage.
- Any person supplied should have a valid UK driving licence and meet the medical requirements of J&LR facilities
Safety shoes needed for workshops and production facilities, OEM and at supplier
Role will be mainly Gaydon based but may involve residency at a manufacturing site during programme launch phases.