Project manage the delivery of niche and high line exterior, interior, functional and Accessory components or sub systems. Liaison with programme team, suppliers, manufacturing and purchasing. Manage component validation programme including order and supply of components and arrangement of rig and vehicle test. Analyse internal test standards and create project delivery plans Project management, ability to use appropriate quality tools and techniques e.g. FMEA, DFA,DVP.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in Exterior Trim engineering role, with a high level knowledge of such commodities and Has had experience in developing tooling for all types of trim parts.
- Excellent communication skills: Ability to negotiate with other functions to achieve objectives and resolve issues is essential
- A high level knowledge on BiW and closure systems and CATIA trained. -
- Experience in projects from pre to Job 1 inc launch support. -
- Experience of GPDS / PCS and all engineering planning and delivery processes is essential i.e. AIM's, DFMEA, eFDVS / RMDV, WERS.
- Good leadership and influencing skills - The ability to manage complex technical issues is essential to balance the often conflicting needs of the business, within project timing constraints.
- A good level of people development and team management skill or experience.
- Be able to demonstrate high levels of leadership and people development skills.
- The candidate must be flexible with regard to multiple site working during launch."