|Job Title: Exterior Creative Designer|
Location: Pudong, Shanghai, China
Salary: Excellent (DOE)
An exciting opportunity for an Exterior Creative Designer has arisen with this a trend-setting, domestically leading and globally influential automotive research and development company. Specialists in providing world-class automotive development services covering design, engineering development, testing and validation in the Pudong region of Shanghai.
The individual will work under the leadership of the main designer and project manager of the exterior model of the design department.
- According to the design project plan to ensure the time node, make a variety of design renderings, cooperate with the modelling surface data release related work, to ensure the creation of advanced, continuous, engineering feasibility of high-quality, highly aesthetically pleasing design.
- According to the requirements of the model development plan, the vehicle Engineering technical information and the relevant market and other departments to provide the target market information, design trend analysis, competitor design analysis and reference Model design analysis
- According to the design analysis, design strategy and design positioning, develop the corresponding design direction, so as to carry out a variety of design research
- Make high quality whole vehicle or local shape design sketch, effect diagram, tape diagram, Alias Concept digital and design key lines, with and guide the model engineer to make a proportional model in line with engineering requirements, full-size trim shape
- Responsible for the design quality and production quality of the design drawings, models and digital modules as the result of delivery
- With the use of Alias, work on data release of the Model Division and Engineer
- Perform regular analysis, summary and archiving of design materials, work processes and delivery results at all stages of the design project and after the completion of the project, in order to improve working methods and processes and further improve efficiency and design quality.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Full-time Bachelor Degree or above, Industrial Design (Product Design)/ Vehicle Design)/Art Design/Automotive Design related Majors
- Automotive styling design processes, techniques, automotive engineering, product design and related expertise,
- English-speaking countries level four or above
- Proficient in the use of basic Office software, Photoshop Master, Alias Basic Application capabilities
- Creative sketch expression, model making and design presentation skills
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.