£22.49 - 22.49 per hour
An Export and Shipping Analyst is required to join an automotive OEM. The ideal candidate will have strong SAP experience and be a confident user.
The Trading Divisions role is to support the development and advancement of new markets through the construction of a global supply chain network, and also support the commencement of production vehicles outside Europe and UK. The Export & Shipping function sits within the Export Sales Centre and is critical to facilitating the collection and export of goods, as well as creating fundamental documentation for import by our overseas customers/production plants.
The Analyst position requires knowledge of export processes and regular communication with external stakeholders downstream (including freight companies, logistics service providers and customs brokers and customer departments), as well as a degree of interaction with upstream departments within the company in the UK.
- Work accurately and efficiently to departmental processes, to ensure that system shipping exactly corresponds to physical shipments made each day
- Can manage large data sets in excel and SAP (latter desirable)
- Processes pack lists, checks for mismatches, correct inaccurate data
- Liaise with LLPs (lead logistics providers), customs brokers, carriers and forwarders
- Work with internal and TD teams to coordinate data and customer documentation requirements and timely execution of exports
- Process the majority of standard production and pre-production air freight and sea freight shipping requests.
- Highlight opportunities for optimising and improving efficiency
- Awareness of how export IT systems work and know how to respond in the event of system failure.
- Execute daily departmental records maintenance and filing tasks as supporting evidence for auditors
- Carry out ad hoc requests as required
- SAP Customs processes
- Customs documentation preparation with good Excel skills
- Multi modal Int transport experience and experience of shipping Dangerous goods
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow process
- Proven years` experience within an International trade role
If you have the above skills and experience please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.