An Export and Foreign Trade Specialist is required with knowledge of Import, Export and Foreign Trade. Candidates with experience of the Automotive Logistics industry would be well received.
This company, an automotive manufacturing company description based in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, requires a skilled and experienced Export and Foreign Trade specialist with customs, import, export and foreign trade experience for a new permanent role.
As an Export and Foreign Trade Specialist you will be required to:
- Manage relevant import-export documents, ensuring correct, complete and distributed as required.
- Co-ordination of the customs clearance process.
- Calculate accruing customs duties and/or preferential origin.
The Export and Foreign Trade Specialist should have the following skills or experience:
- Previous experience in import, export, customs and foreign trade.
- Microsoft office suite.
- Experience of assisting during customs audits and reviews.
- Desirably German or French language skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of import, export, customs and foreign trade to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Newcastle-under-Lyme-based manufacturing company will offer you:
- A competitive salary of circa £25-32k per annum.
- Annual bonus.
- Pension, life insurance and other benefits.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Import and Export and customs and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Export and Foreign Trade Specialist role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131.